Tuesday 23 March 2010

A Message To My Mama !

I think about you every day
For all you have given I can never repay
You are there for me no matter what
You are gentle and kind and that's a fact

I think about the things you do
And wonder sometimes how you pull through
From baby to teenager and now a woman
You have helped me through it all, you always had a plan

I think about the times we share
 
And I know through it all you always cared
You never once let me down
Through the good and the bad times you were around

I think about the sacrifices you have made
So life could be better, all bills could be paid
I appreciate all you have done for me
Your constant goodness I always see

I think about you mother
In my life you will never be a bother
Your dreams, your plans were put aside
So that I could grow up with pride

I love you always and forever
You are in my thoughts and heart and will leave them never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment