Friday 5 March 2010

Najah My Yemanese Girly =)

                                                                          Najah 


                           My Media buddy.


DARK-DARK-DARK-NESS !


We had soooo much fun in Media, we were the only ones who really done the workk, as no-one in our class could really speak english. Haha. Everyone  must have though we were such losers, we laughed soooo much through out all our lessons. Media will NEVER be the same without you. We were such pervs as well (Smiley & Rocky) I going to hook you up with Smiley one day ;)
Iv never seen somesones purse full of chocolate .. Well theres a first for everything right.


"Im going to have 25 kids when im olderr" My Ghanian and Indian Kids Lol
Your STILL my brides maid .. Never forget that , because I wont let you. 


Even thoughh , your in college with the rest of the crack heads , i still miss you like crazy. Mediaa is sooo dry, I need you in Media again. There were so many moments when the dark patches came up .. and i had no-one to laugh with. 
It was one of the lessons i enjoyed most as i spent it with one of my best friends. Your one of the most truest friend i have ever met. We never had any arguments which just shows how much we are made for each otherr , we would be the perfect Lesbians LOL


I think we should enter the X factor one day , with the amount of singing we done =]


Andd , O.B is a Jew Muahahahah.! 
I you with all my heart! 














"It is by chance we met . . .
By choice we became friends."

0 comments:

Post a Comment